Sunday, February 21, 2010

Freaks of Nature

I have millions of thoughts racing in my mind right now.

Some things are regressing into dysfunctional mode, leaving me disconcerted. I want to revisit the relationship issue, but it has gotten old with time. But nary a change in my heart. Because despite the fruitless attempts to negate memories of someone from the past, i find myself feeling the loss overbearing. Guess i am not macho afterall.

I am defenceless against the power of love. Yes, i am still in love with my ex.

Some inane issues were harvested from a certain airline that i was supposedly to be hired in. I had to contend with the melodrama that entails. In fact, i am frustrated about the perpetual inconveniences that the company has inundate us. You have sorely miscalculated amd misconstrued your concept of Eddie Yusoff.

I wasn't hired at the final stages because you figured i will be too intelligent for your scam. You figured right you bigots. Who pays an upfront bond of several thousands to be a cabin crew? I heard from the grapevine you are still weaving your Disney Princess Fairytale around those whom you have selected. Now, the stories has been tweaked in the most blatant style and your antics over employment matter tried to infiltrate into gullible minds.

You are in it for a rude awakening. I am not going to watch my cabin crew aspirants, most of whom turned into close friends now, spiralled into your web of deceits. Your power of persuasion is abysmal. If you forget to remember, i was an officer of law not too long ago. I have orchestraed my own brand of investigation. And from what i have deduced, you're BUSTED.
BITCH.

By the way, thanks for the wonderful workshop that we had attended. Spectacular. Because you gave me 30 strangers-turned-fortified alliances now. Oh, i applied because it was a random job advertisement that i came across. You think i harboured lifelong dream to be employed in your company? Wrong again. Remember your blueprints, honey. You're no SIA. Lastly, i hate your ludicrous motivational talk. It bores me to death. Why do you think i wasn't participating? Think.

My endearing buddies from the workshop...

The most dubious honour for the most catastrophic event goes to the breakdown of my car. Fortunately, it decided to pull a Naomi Campbell's diva tantrum at the carpark of my place of residence. Turns out the battery has depleted every bit of its strength. I cannot imagine the dire situation i will be caught in if the car gets stuck in some ERP carpark somewhere. And to think the night before, FIVE of us took a spin in my car and trawled forbidden territories. What if we were stranded in some cemetery? Sexy.

I am seemingly irate towards the latest season of Survivor - Heroes Vs Villians. The good guys are such weaklings, getting annihilated by the dark forces in quick succession. But it is such a delectable show that keeps me on the edges of my seats. I love the outwit, outplay and outlast slogan. Oh such psychological thriller. READ ABOVE about the airline issues for reference.

Then, i am fraught with unemployment this very moment. I want to get a job pretty much within a week or so. I am left with little choice. School will re-open in a couple of months and i have fees to settle. The misery. I have absolutely no qualms in spending to the last dollar of my salary towards my studies. I can forgo the lavish meals and shopping is never my hobby. Which i why it is a worthy investment when you wager your pay for the benefit of the reward a qualification will reap at the end of the day.

And to add more than what i could finish on my plate, what does one do when people from different directions take the similar trait leading to me? Confessions abound lately. Some gracious souls took a liking on me and harboured hopes of a requited love. Frankly speaking, i wouldn't fend off anyone who tries to get acquainted with me a little deeper. I believe in giving chances and exploring new depths of relationships. But right now, it is overwhelming.

I wouldn't rule out dating. They can always try. But whether i am moved by the sincerity and unwavering flags of love held up by them or not, only my heart has the answers. Soldier on, fighters. March your battles into my fortress and win to set my heart free. Wee.

No comments: