Thursday, May 20, 2010

Letter From Your Royal Highness


Dear Folks,

Almost half of 2010 is gone. And i am nearly ashamed to concede my blog posts has been nothing but languorous. I do have stories and daily events to put forth, but i am frankly feeling lymphatic of late.

I am trying to get my groove back on. I want to paint and flourish my blog with more hues of controversies, scandalous issues, raise far more objectionable topics, share juicy & worthy nuggets on my daily life, bitch about other people's life, infringe into the business of others and set out to create ripples and reverberation from the society, general public and humankind as a whole.

I am not proud to say my blog has afflicted a heap deal of anguish on some. My personal tirade against people who does not align with my beliefs and opinion raises more than eyebrows. Some readers do get antagonized so much so that my blog has been flagged several times.

But. It is my prerogative to transmit whatever thoughts i deem fit. A blog is a personal domain. Interestingly, it also belongs to the netizens and the cyberspace community who also has access to trawl one's online diary.

I am not complaining. Read at your own peril. I am not going to change my style to be in sync with your noble opinions and thoughts. Because i am not going to let you hear the things YOU WANT to hear. You should hear the things I WANT to tell you.

And if i had to change myself the way you want me to, then it will be hypocrisy at best. Then i won't be myself and living my life the way i want it. That would be living the life you want me to.

I don't quite relish in the flattery and immense popularity votes in Facebook.

I find it vexatious and perplexing when people add me and subsequently probe into my sexuality. It is somewhat a violation of ethics. Because i know i will never add someone and promptly enquired on what sexual roles he/she plays. For my case, it's almost always a top or bottom question.

Admittedly, i have posted a few moderately salacious pictures of myself. Wittingly or otherwise. But it is not an invitation to saunter into my profile and quickly distinguish me as someone accessible.

I will appreciate it if people could give warm introductions and progressively cajole me into taking things further in a MODEST manner.

Apart from that single grouse, i have fostered good relationships with many others, some of which who have went on to become buddies. I am generally alright with random people taking a stab at getting acquainted with me, but i hope a fine line can be drawn.

And have i explained myself why my short bio reads - 'I don't like ugly people?'

Sincerity will triumph above all. If i get people who are not deterred by my loathsome quote, and adamant about breaking the barrier and stepping over the boundary that i've set, all in the name of wanting to know me better, then i would welcome them with open arms.

Well, i hope this unfortunate series of event can be safely wrapped up and stashed somewhere in distant memory.

A change is gonna come right here. While i am working hard at overhauling my blog with a more fresh, vibrant, scintillating look, and heavy on photos and noteworthy issues, i want to thank you for your visits for now.

We've taken this ride together and time to get on the far more joyful ones, in the coming attractions. God bless.

THANK YOU.

No comments: