Wednesday, December 22, 2010

To Love Again

It was purely unintended. We were both looking for something else. But destiny had a plan. I was never looking for you. You weren't expecting me either. And i fell in love.

You captivated me in ways i've never felt before. The innocent look and twinkle in your eye melted me each time i stole glances at you. That smile was as beautiful as the sunrise. It softened me i swear.

I may not know much about you right now, but i somehow can figure what and who you are. And my heart tells me you could be the light i was dying to see. Any minute ray of light will suffice. Because i was incapacitated at my darkest moments when you make your shine turn into hope. A hope that made me rise after my fall. Hope that every tomorrow will be a brand new day. And that one hope to tell me that i could love again.

I am possibly the most complex human being to handle. My ego has set this fortified walls around me. It will take a fighter to break down these walls & discover who i really am behind myself. You didn't do all of that. You merely had to walk around these walls to reach for me. I took your hands and now we are fighting to make this work.

I know it is in the infancy stages of this relationship. But i am willing to let this develop into something beautiful. I don't know about you, but i really care for you. I just wanna tell you that you have stole my heart. I want to be able to say those three words before i don't get a chance to.

Trust me. I am putting in effort to make this happen. Any little chance i get, i will aspire to win you over. I don't know why i am caring this much for you. And why i am eager to find my way into your heart. I hope every little things i do will make a difference. Something that you will remember me for a long time.

I love the tender kisses. I love the warm embraces. I love the electrifying stares. I love holding on to you. I love your heartwarming smiles.

And...

I LOVE YOU - I. H.

No comments: