Monday, June 20, 2011

The Voice Within


Listen...
Listen, I am alone at the crossroads,
I'm not at home in my own home,
And I tried & tried
To say what's on my mind
You should have known

Oh...
Now I'm done believing you,
You don't know what I'm feeling
I'm more than what,
You made of me,
I followed the voice you think you gave to me

But now I gotta find... My own...
My own...

- Excerpt from Beyonce's Listen -

Remember this song that I always used to sing? How ironic these words resonates in me more than anything. Then, your voice has been my guide and eyes. I was blinded indeed. I followed every single words you told me. Until I don't listen to myself anymore. Now, I have found my own voice.

You should have listened.

You fcuked me the day I needed you the most. For this, I will not forgive you for the rest of my life. - Eddee Aw

No comments: