The compelling news throughout the whole week certainly spurred me to dish out my angst-ridden, rude and uncaring reposte. First up - the sexy raunchy tyrsts of the inmates of Changi Prison. Sodomy, forced masturbation and consensual oral sex? I have been intently following the case right until the much anticipated judgement. The sordid liaisons behind closed doors or iron-grilled bars for that matter, actually serves a more truthful insight on the clandestine life of a jailbird.
For the love of GOD, these are straight guys relishing in illicit activities. Sure, sexually deprived men can be hard to tame. But engaging in mutually gratifying acts reeks of homosexual tendencies. In layman terms - men doing men. Thugs gone gay? Spare me the buffed, ribbed and muscles glory outlook, boys. Frankly speaking, we men are sometimes discreetly gay. We all have our feminine side.
We play towel whiplash in the showers, we check out each other's schlongs in the urinals (the bigger, the envier one gets), we strip naked our victims in the name of ragging, we know mutual jerk-offs do occasionally occur in all-boys school, we hit the gym on the pretext of working out, but in actuality we want to show-off our hard-earned Adonis bodies and for other men to ogle and gawk at our physiques, we have - at one point of time played some pranks that encompass sexual-connotations on our fellow recruits (more than often - the weaklings) - by putting toothpaste on the genitals while they're asleep for instance back during our NS Basic Military Training, some of us trawl Changi Village and solicit for sex with trannies (technically trannies are MEN too), sprawling grafittis which renders sexual services on the walls of the men's toilet (do they have similar stuff going on in the ladies?)and yes, going by the many explicit homemade videos starring several actors and almost always a single actress in the play being devoured by the lot, i cannot offer a more substantial evidence to back up my claims.
I am not against anyone who fervently believed the world is made of Adam & Eve. However, it isn't that demeaning if it becomes Adam & Steve too. But i have a fervour to rap people who cannot accept someone just because they cannot accept his sexual orientation. I hate these ultra orthodox religious group who preaches morality rights upon sexually deviant homosapiens and besieged them with words of God and attempting to show them the one true path. Seeking happiness in life is vital in one's life. Being in love with the same gender isn't a sacrilegious act. It is merely welcoming the other 50% of the population to share their love with you.
I am fully aware that consensual oral sex is legal between a man & a woman. But when it is between men, it is considered illegal in the acute eyes of the law, lapped up with the 'unnatural sex' tag. While gay marriages is a bit overbearing of a vision for it to conceptualise here in Singapore, we shouldn't pin and penalise the gay community and for it to be deemed a sexual misconduct. It is offensive to categorize oral sex between men a 'disgusting, revolting act'. Then why is prostitution a legal trade in Singapore? I hear the streets of Geylang is a licensed lascivious revue of prostitution. Foreign girls playing the hearts of our grandaddies of their CPFs? Pathetic? Yes. Contradiction? You bet.
I know i am getting brickbats on my side of the fence, because as a Muslim, we only believe in the unity of a man and a woman. But sometimes, we cannot betray our feelings. Because if we do, then we are not being truthful and fair to ourselves. Then the life we lead will be a sham, as that isn't the life we want to lead as oppose to conforming to a generic, typical way of living.
I have no qualms being at the mercy of your antagonistic objections. I do believe in equality and upholding rights. I embrace freedom of personal pursuits. I am hoisting liberation for all its worth. I advocate happiness and believe we are all entitled to a fair judicial system of life. I am an activist when it comes to pressing issues of the heart.
''Don't judge a book by its cover. Instead, look beyond the first page and try to read what that book is all about.''
God Bless.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment