Put this into perspective. What comes to your mind when you notices somebody staggering, heavily intoxicated and mumbling like an incoherent idiot? I can only deduce that the person is uncultured. Seriously. You may be a stellar academic, a high-flying professional or regarded to be the best looking hottie to walk on the dancefloor. But when you walk out the doors of the club bumbling and clumsily drunk, you have just made a complete ASS of yourself. How classy can you get, you alcoholic bitch? You will only look pathetic in my eyes. Leave the clubbing to NS recruits having a jolly on their bookout day, experimenting adolescents and for bitches & bastards who thinks snapping shots of raising bottles and glasses, taking group shots around the table with liquor displays and parading the photographs in FACEBOOK kinda make them look uber cool. FCUK this, motherfcukas.
If you are ugly, have TWO left feet, have a bad fashion sense, lack of personality, have no other life apart from youtube & social networking sites, have raging hormones and egoistically think you are one motherfcuking hot stuff, i suggest you find your joys elsewhere. And so i urge people to steer clear of clubbing topics from me. Because i will scratch your face with my car-key.
What is having a good time in my book? Let me dispense nuggets on what i like. -
A) A day out at the beach, suntanning, swimming and soaking in the breeze and wafts of saltwater aroma tops the list.
B) Late night supper at hip coffeeshops (Jalan Kayu/Simpang Bedok/Changi Village...) in the company of good friends.
C) Cycling, running, swimming and sports with active and health-nut pals.
D) Driving around unfamiliar roads in Singapore.
E) Be in a classroom exchanging ideas and thoughts with groupmates (Stimulating...Honest!).
F) Watching Disney cartoons, horror & slasher flicks in the privacy of your own room.
G) Intense making-out session with the partner. Ha...
H) Dancing and working out to great r&b tunes.
I) Cam-whoring at various places of interests.
J) Hanging out at Marina Barrage, Henderson's Wave, Vivocity, Starbucks...
K) Karaoke outings to sing the lungs and guts out.
L) Reading The Straits Times/Writing essays.
M) Walking around the neighbourhood plazas and relishing the 'heartland' feeling.
N) Seeing Army dudes congregating at Pasir Ris Interchange, reporting back to Tekong for trainings towards the end of the weekend. NS plays an integral part in my life okay, hence the gush of sweet reminiscents.
O) Strolling Orchard Road come Christmas season, window-shopping in Geylang's bazaar during the Ramadan's month, enjoying the sights and lights of Little India during Deepavali...
These are some of the main activities that i find gratifications in. It's pretty sedated and banal i know. I really am your next door boy. I would like to thank good buddies who stood by my stand and not pestering me to head out to clubs and pubs. You know who you are. Thank you for respecting me just like i would respect you. We may do some mundane activities and though it may not be your cup of tea at times, your tolerance to my whims and fancies speaks a lot about you guys. THANK YOU for standing by me and still enjoying my company thus far.
To wrap today's post, i just want to truly apologize to my partner for breaking the heart sometimes. My good buddy, Shawal, has slammed me back into the faces of earth and asks me to reflect what i have done towards the partner. He said something which i can't quite remember. All i know the magnitude of his words dropped like a bombshell. He asked me to cherish the partner and not to be too egocentric. He also advised me not be too complacent and mistreat the partner. I know i have been selfish most of the time. It has always been Eddie's world. I have failed to looked beyond.
H, i have no doubt in my mind your existence is purely destined. You are genuinely sincere and you have pulled me back from the edges countless times. I am touched that you honestly love me. I know you care for me whole-heartedly too. I love being with you. I find exquisite moments with you. You've made me experienced feelings i've never felt before. I get hearbreaks whenever we are having conflicting moments. But our patience, tolerance and understanding of each other resolves all of that. I hope you don't give up on me. Because i cannot bear the pain. I need your words, wisdom and strength to walk again.
I'll do everything within and beyond my means to treasure you. I LOVE YOU.


No comments:
Post a Comment