Saturday, June 13, 2009

Defying Gravity

What Eddie Wants, Eddie Gets. Well, only this time Eddie has to work hard for it 'cos it's nothing like it used to be.

I am not going to sit and waste unnecessary tears, reminiscing in agony and let problems torment me like a chronic ilness. I am going to write my own future. It is very possible to shape one's destiny to be in harmony of their own desire...

I am going to woo and win you back. I can't sit around and wait for things to happen. I will make it happen. I know you love me much as i love you. I forsee an eventual reconciliation. I am not raising my hopes but i have lofty ambitions.

I apologised to the people around me who had to endure my woeful dispense. I really basked in your advice and allowed it to manifest in me. That's why i have deliberated conscientiously and with a cognitive standpoint.

I want my beautiful world back. I want to be with no one else but you. I am willing to wait for you to come home. But happiness is not going to come by at my doorstep, press my doorbell and drop its goodie bag.

I will seek for the moments we have lost. I have unwavered faith. I am sorry if i can't let this go. I cannot accept the endings fate has written for us. There are still so many pages on our book to write on. Illustrative chapters yet to be penned. Because you still want this. You still need me. And my future lies in you. Simple theory.

I understand how this works now. No, i am not deluded. I am not oblivious to reality either. Whoever say to live and let live when you are the key to your own happiness? Believe me. Take my hand, look me in the eyes and take this leap of faith. For the glory of you & i.

I will know it if we've come to the end, but the end it is not.

I LOVE YOU.

No comments: