Sunday, August 16, 2009

Resentment Theory II

I Hate The Part When...Part TWO
1. People who reply to my sms with just the letter 'K', as in OK, when they are confirming or agreeing to something. Fcuking annoying. Why waste a few cents just to respond me with a single letter word?
2. The lift stops at every floor during its descend, on days when you are in a hurry. Even more worse when the lift door opens to find nobody entering.
3. Someone's 'chipmunk' version ringtone of a top 40 hit ringing in public places. It is so fcuking NOT CUTE. I repeat, it is FCUKING NOT CUTE.
4. Any songs by Akon, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Chris Brown or Sean Kingston screams MAT & MINAH MELAYU to me. Overrated and overbearingly annoying.
5. Malay families who name their newborns Danish, Qistina, Mikhail, Danial, Akeelah, Amani...It is so year 2000. The makciks ain't got no creative juice flow. And there are a lot of Shafeekas running around Singapore. STOP IT SIAKKK!!!
6. We get an overdose of the unfunny Suhaimi Yusoff on every TV channel.
7. People who munch loudly on their popcorn, chips or crackers in the cinema. I really feel like setting fire on them in the dark.
8. Singtel Grid Girls 2009. Fake American twang + Bimbo + Below average looks = Plastic Stupid B**ch.
9. The equally attention-seeking plastic woman - Maia Lee - A former Singapore Idol contestant who sports tattoo and a resident columnist in Stomp.com.sg
10. People who drive Mazdas & Subarus - With a red plate, no less. Enough said.
11. Ugly boys wearing New Urban Males t-shirts. Don't make me get epileptic fits at the sight of your hideous MRT 'langgar' face and that shapeless body in that delicious and fabulous tee.
12. China National bus drivers. I say - Does this bus go to certain places? You reply - I don't speak english. What the fcuk is going on?! Pass me the steering wheel and let me drive myself there you moron.
13. Irrelevant, unnecessary and bullshit Facebook quizzes. I don't understand why some people can brag and boast on the quizzes' results shoutout box. Example - The results of your taken quiz says 'You are the most experienced in bed'. Then you would post something like 'Damn. I know i am good.' YEAH RIGHT, MOTHERFCUKERS.
14. Student designers helming the Miss Singapore Universe costume design to be represented at the world competition. The merlion-inspired gown still leaves me traumatized even after a year on. Anti-depressant pills on standby everytime. Give me what the doctor gave Michael Jackson. To end my misery once and for all. Or lend me your Prada pump shoes. To whack the fcuking bitch who designed THAT YEAR'S costume.
15. The holy trinity of the branded monk, CEO with the gold tap and the dis-illusioned woman who claimed of a forceful restraint by church exorcists. The word 'Swindler' is such a vogue term.
16. The incessant Mafia Wars, Pet Society, Farm Town invitation from friends on Facebook. Leave me alone, you dick. I have no time to send you a corn, cow or chicken.
17. My coins accidently spills to the floor. On a crowded place. How irritating is that?
18. Malaysian chinese girls who thinks naming themselves after pub hostess-inspired moniker is ultra cool. Think - Rainbow Chan, Fansy Chua, Destiny Goh, Cheer Ang, Elderweiss Lim, Diva Seow, Harmony Woon, Elvee Ng... Spare me the tacky names, girls. How about Fungus, Vagina, Sphyllis, Bacteria, Dragonfruit or Oxymoron for a suggestion?
19. Flyers, pamphlets and brochures still get shoved into my letterbox despite locking the mailbox's peephole. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I AM NOT SELLING MY FLAT YOU MONSTERS!
20. The Ridhuan Family restaurant in Changi Village. Poor & sloppy customer service + Rude owner + Late sending of food even when patrons are just a handful + Bland food = A FCUKING SHAME.
21. Cars on Hazard light are parked on a two lane road. I hope you people get crashed by some trailers someday.
22. Jack Neo's 'Where Got Ghost' film. Bloody waste of time and money. Does not even deserve a 0.0001 rating. Total flat humour. As in Seletar Airport's runway flat. A fcuking national disgrace.
23. People who don't shave turns me off. Guys with hairy nipples? Eurgh. Women with armpit hair? Double Eurgh. I seriously think the only hair women should keep IS ON THEIR HEADS.
24. Sometimes, you will come across a woman and her child entering the lift with you, or they happened to be next to you at some place. Somehow, in a show of uppity classy act, which is fcuking repulsively fake, the woman, usually Chinese or Malay, will suddenly morph into an angmoh and converse with her child in thick & crisp put on American accent. Eg, ''Boy, mommy wants you to say thank you whenever someone holds the lift's door'' or ''Mommy wants you to behave yourself'' or ''I want you to eat a proper lunch before mommy gets you that candy''. Bitch. I should have just kick you out from the back or whack you with my NTUC reusable grocery bag. Now that is what i call a twang, when the sound of that bag hits your Asian face, you moronic demon.
25. People who think they are more intelligent and better than me. I see no competition, bitch. Get out of my elite & uncaring face.

No comments: