I am good. Thank you my dear friends. You have borrowed me your ears, shoulders and mind to help me overcome my woe-begone in quick succession. I am immensely grateful for your continuing support and render me the warmest of solace in every way you could think of. The Facebook shoutout posts, by msn, by phone calls & texts, the meet-ups and what-have-you technological means to convey your comforting words are very much appreciated.
I am picking up the pieces and rebuilding my life. No, i am not suffering from an ailment, bankruptcy, family tragedy or degenerating my morals and buckled under the forbidden realms of crime. Rather, an evanescent union between my partner and i are superglued shut for nary a scant for resolvement and it has also produced numerous cracks which are beyond repair. I don't know what the future has in store for me. I don't wish to pin any hope that my partner would make a loyal comeback into my life. Because the higher you climb, the harder the fall.
I have retreated to my own little bubble and embark on a process of self-discovery through innocuous & stupendous encounters and priceless life experiences. And the journey continues through the words of my blog - written by a boy who dreams big, speaks less, listen a lot, writes to inspire, sometimes erratic, most of the time unpredictable, perpetually confused yet has the tendency to over-analyze things and offer abysmal two-cents, he who ravenously reads in earnestness, displays unfeigned arrogance even at a dimunitive pet peeve, gravitates towards the understanding of humankind, relishes in psychological order of Man, dedicates his life to an arduous journey of lifelong learning and he, i repeat, he who would trade his life for the benefits of his paramour. In layman terms - an emotional and sensitive person i am, therefore i could and would do anything for the one i love, in the name of love.
Back to business, yesterday i managed to tune in to OKTO channel's Human Spirit. The feature was on 'The Mermaid Girl', about the story of an eight-year-old girl, who was born without legs, but a fused limb resembling a mermaid's tail. The poor child have been consistently checking in and out of the hospital for operations, dialysis, therapy, check-ups and follow-ups, and i have such empathy towards her. No child at that age should suffer like she does. My heart ached watching the show. I teared during segments where she pleaded and cried for her mom while undergoing dialysis, and have to contend with numerous needles inserted on her. But she was a good sport. Despite being overwhelmed with several life-threatening ailments, her remarkable attitude and will to live paved the way for a more formidable human spirit.
We all go through some hardships in life, it is how you turn that experience into an education. Surely without falling, you'll never know how to stand. As with through the mistakes of others, will we learn. You'll never achieve success without failing at some point of time. And if you don't trust a try, how would you know what's coming for you? Your future is the dreams you make.
I shall leave you with a quote - ''Sometimes, God purposely hides the sun. And he brings thunder and lightning. We ask ourselves where could the sun have gone to...Alas, He actually wants to present us with rainbows after the storm.''
PS: In all honesty, visions of your laughter and smile soothes my longing. There is not a day the idea of you did not pay me a visit. I hate to admit it but i am very much still in love with you. But happiness is about setting your lover free to pursue what/who can make them happy. I hope you have found the answers on what love truly means through our memorable relationship. God Bless.''
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment