1. I pump the accelerator and go beyond the speed limit when i am in a foul mood, especially when people ask me to drive to places i know i might get lost in, or roads that are unfamiliar or where there is heavy traffic. I would also honk incessantly at those who stop by the side of the road, cut into my lane without signalling, inched close to my car...
2. I have a photographic memory. I can steal a glance at some landscapes, pictures, objects or people, and i can draw them right down to the minute details eg. colour, design, position
3. I have the ability to write in multiple handwritings. I can easily switch to the many style of handwritings and i am able to do a single successful attempt of copying anyone's signature at one look
4. I cannot have physical contact with people, even though when non-sexy conversations are being exchanged. Because i will get an erection very easily. Some friends do pull pranks on when in public places, and deliberately pat my chest or talk in a perverse manner, just so i will get a reaction to display a boner
5. I was born in Singapore, raised in Singapore, studied in Singapore and am living in Singapore. But the mystery here is how on earth am i speaking in an inherent accent, widely and unanimously agreed by people to be a cross between 50% Filipino, 30% Singaporean & 20% American. I don't know myself. However, both my late grandparents hailed from Australia but none in the family has Aussie traits or twangs
6. I have peed in my pants before. This happened during Primary School, during the flag-lowering ceremony. Back then, stories of Leprechauns being sighted by former students in the toilets of my primary school were circulated like wildfire, forcing the school to even issue a warning of sorts for students to be careful when visiting the loos. I held back my urine due to fear (i was a small kid then, man) and when i couldn't contain it any longer, the golden shower fell along with the unison singing of the National Anthem. Not good when hundreds of eyes were fixated on you
7. I take photographs, exposing only my side profile. I hate taking pictures and doing frontal poses, because i don't think everything on my face falls into the rightful place. I don't think my sharp facial features are conventional. I am sounding modest here but overall i am appreciative of my looks, save for my nose which i hated for as long as i can remember
8. I may cut an intimidating figure. But if you are intellectual enough to break these walls around me, you will unravel someone with an entirely different personality. You see, i had to administer the arrogance and swagger, as that is what creates a fortified guard against conflicting elements - the haters, people who tries to bring you down, hostile and negative energy...
9. I listen more than i speak. But when i do speak, i will arrest your utmost attention and most of the time, i will get people to listen intently and demand an aritculated response
10. I have the ability in administering the power of persuasion. I can psychologically overwhelm you, change your mind, persuade you to buy my thoughts and ideas, scar you mentally and get you to go my way. This is nothing manipulative, bossy or sounding like a domineering bitch. I just have my way with words
11. I read people's behaviour well. I know when a person is acting a lying bitch, a serial cheater, a faker, a hopeless hypocrite or a two-timing psycho-slut. I usually participate and feign ignorance, but i won't mirror their behaviour. Because if i do, i will just be as diabolical
12. I am actually shy in real-life. I am not the life of any party, the vocal one in class, or the kind to crack jokes at gatherings. Usually, i would just sit at the corner, try to look cool and handsome, and wait for people to step up to break the ice. I don't initiate conversations, especially with those that are not aesthetically-pleasing. Gee.
13. I used to be one of the TEN finalists for Power 98's Army Icon II, a singing competition held in the year 2005. I had to audition in the midst of a busy Yishun Interchange, as DJ Sebastian called me back for one just as i was about to board the bus home from somewhere. And i sang One Moment In Time. The only song that came to mind at that point. Haha...
14. I am the singing voice behind the radio jingle or advertisement, for Halal Foods Booster, which is still being played daily across the TWO malay radio channels - Warna & Ria. I recorded it in a TWO days, without being paid, as the producer was a then-friend. I also sang the station jingle of Oli.sg. Although i have no hit singles being played on radio, at least i can settle for my ads for now. I had more 'hits' and airplay than The Echoboys okay!
15. I have, to date, participated in both previous seasons Singapore Idol, Anugerah, Asia Bagus, MediaWorks' The Big Break. For acting background, i have played teeny-weeny parts in Under One Roof, Three Rooms, True Story, and scored a lead role for a Toyota commercial
16. I can easily spend more than ONE hour in the showers
17. I don't patronise restaurants or eateries that sets exorbitant prices for its food. I am easily contented with my cheap and affordable hawker fare, because i am not a fan of food
18. I find inspiration just by seeing other guys with a much leaner and fitter bod. That is enough to spur me to run extra rounds at the tracks, staying off junks and calories-ladened food, keeping in shape and rigorously train to attain a similar built
19. I seriously think Joanne Peh has an aura of elegance and the poise of a confident woman. Ann Kok is a hottie too. My ideal girlfriend would have to look like she's one of the New Paper New Face finalists. And Yan Kaykay is my dream sexpot, whom i would do all night. Wee...
20. I have this reservation and discontent towards gay people. I can't quite comprehend why being gay must be associated with coloured contact lenses, make-up, women's wear and girly behaviour. Adam Lambert is one fine example. So we know you're gay. But what's with the make-up and eye-liner and flamboyant image? Why can't gay people be NORMAL and be straight-acting? At least if you shed yourself off these 'accessories', perhaps the treatment and resentment towards homosexuals wouldn't be as dire and blatant, as society sees it today. And discrimination or prejudice will be eradicated. You think?
21. I have taken my own sex clips before. So what? We live just once. Do anything and everything at least once
22. I will kill to partake in Survivor, should the franchaise be brought to Singapore. And perhaps apply for The Amazing Race Asia. With my Buddy!
23. I don't have a normal amount of hair on my legs. They look more like a swimmer's, and here i have some sceptics who thinks i shaved the hairs off to look natural. I have no time for the upkeep, honey. I call it my sexy but scary hairless chicken legs
24. I have a birthmark on my left eyebrow that i'm contemplating to remove. It's weird that nobody ever talks about it, or even too care to notice
25. I think Polo Boys is a show with a bad plot, tacky storyline, corny dialogues and lousy acting. The saving grace is the blazing red trunks. Because the boys can't act, la. Wait, only Julian Low CAN!
26. I want to be trimmed, tanned and toned enough to be featured in The Sunday Times Hotbod Series. Splendid!
27. I don't listen to mainstream music. My music collection is the illest shit you've never heard
28. I used to practice Tae-kwon-do when i was much younger
29. I started singing when i was 10, with Michael Jackson the first artist i ever listened to, followed by Mariah Carey and i remembered Janet Jackson's Janet album, being the most spectacular album throughout my growing up years
30. I cry at weepy dramas and cry when i hear sappy love songs. Heartbroken, la!


No comments:
Post a Comment