I love airing my dirty lil' secrets. Well, it's time to reveal the many interesting stuff that i tote in my bag and give you a peek at my fashion sense & sensibilities, needs & wants, must-haves, things in my possession and the essentials an alpha urban male like me gotta own.1. New Urban Male Bag - I bought this bag more than a couple of years ago at a hefty price tag. This kind of bag looks good on me and i love it for the fact that it is roomy inside for me to dump everything ranging from army boots, uniforms, textbooks and bulky stuff to the myriad of things you see in the picture here. I also dig its purple hue and the distinct NUM logo. I am a metro-man, dude...
2. Diary & WD Hard Drive - This cheap, run-of-the-mill diary bears passwords and some other important details that i guard fiercely with my life. Of course i don't lug it in public or put it in my bag. I'll be courting danger. It stays under lock and key in the closet's drawer. I bought the WD Hard Drive from Challenger, I.T superstore. I have resolute and was adamant to get this when my previous desktop, an apple Imac, crashed beyond repair. I couldn't even bade goodbye and salvage the thousands of music files, personal photos and 'discreet' videos. It is immensely heartbreaking to lose all your files. Hence this nifty life-saver. Lesson learnt and i have since stored my documents and files here. AS PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES.
3. ProjectShop Blood Brothers Pouch - I store a couple of Singapore Police Force badges that i bought and gotten, when i served in the organization(but has since resigned), a pocket mirror, a Manchester United keytorch, bangles, perfume atomizer, a coin pouch and some other junks. But the one precious item here would be my limited edition Thierry Mugler's A*Men refillable perfume collectible (pictured, with a star logo). I also like how stylishly compact it is and the silver colour and shape often gets mistaken for a lighter. The scent is amazingly sexy and if there is a perfume that speaks who i am, it'll be the scent of A*Men.
4. Samsung 4GB Touch Screen Slide Speaker Mp3 Player - This follows me on long train rides, sporting activities like running and workouts at the gym. Plus, it's cool how you just simply have to slide the top to have your music emanate and fill the room. Fabulous for sharing sessions with friends and i currently have about 700+ tracks in the device.
5. Mont Blanc Wallet - I prefer to keep it to myself how i got this great wallet but as we all know, i have the usual suspects in here - student cards, ATM cards, identification cards, driver's licence and yeah, notes too... :)
6. Nokia E71 & Samsung Omnia 2 Mobile Phones - My elder brother sold me his almost immaculate E71 and up till today, i steal glances at this super sexy phone. This phone is very man, dude. I like the silver metallic (or platinum if i may put it) finish and how it gets away by looking like a Blackberry. And everyone knows how awesome a Samsung Omnia is. 'Enuff said. Ouh, don't ask me why i own TWO phones...
7. Yogi Bear Pouch - Like i have mentioned in the previous Bag Raid, i got this cool pouch for a steal at 4 bucks in Beach Road. I have my ointments, eye-drops, inhalers and aspirins stored in here. It used to hold rings but i figure it'll be better to act as a medication kit.
8. Sony Playstation Portable - I sold my wonderful turquoise PSP a few months back to commit a good deed and all i have here is its case and its 4GB memory stick in it. No worries, i can always buy a better advanced ones in the near future. I have no time on my hands to play a Tekken anyway...
9. Ricola's Limited-Edition Pastilles' Compact Tin - I believe this is still selling at some convenience stores. I find its American 60's era nostalgic imprints appealling and hey, it is a limited edition product. One can always store something else when the mints runs out. Like...condoms?
10. Car Key/House Keys - This is the key to my ride, a TWO-year old Suzuki Swift. Despite having a gorgeous Levi's pouch, i have dropped my car key a thousand times. It bears some scratches on it and i am still amazed how the keyless ignition sensor still works after some serious hard knocks and falls.
11. Fossil Diary, Notepads, Card Holders & Telephone Book - These are some of the basics that i have to have in my bag. I write lyrics and notes in the diary, store business contacts in my name card holder and for logical reason - have a phonebook that has my contacts as a back up. Just in case the phone gets crazy and decides to obliterate my relations with people.
12. Books - I spend a good portion of my time reading amazing books. Current favourites are the ones you see in the photo. I bought those from Times Newslink Changi Airport last year. It is only now that i started reading them.
13. Everlast Watch - I received this watch for my 25th birthday last year. I think silver-plated watches are appropriate for events of different themes. One can use it on a casual day out, a formal/dinner function...
14. Gucci Spectacles - I love this glasses. It's green and has gold details. Mom got it for me last year at the price tag of $375. I haven't found the opportunity to parade this because i am still using my DKNY & Emporio Armani ones (also pictured). Branded freak i know but the feeling of being 'atas' renders me the cheap thrill. Haha...
15. Pencil Case - I have crazy amount of pens in my collections and i have no idea why i keep buying stationeries and keeping them. I think this dysfunction attributes to the fact that i write daily and am also using a great deal of these for school.
16. Umbro Water Bottle - I don't quite like this as it takes a damn huge space in my bag. I think this will be more apt for a sports day out as it is able to contain more water to keep amateur athletes like me hydrated. I need to buy those portable looking Nike water bottles soon. Long as it fits in my bag. Wee...
17. Hairspray & Hair Wax - I have to carry these everywhere i go. I have this infatuation with hair products. As they say, the hair makes the man. Or something like that. And i also read somewhere that your hair will inform people of the kind of personality you have. That's why i take great length of care for my mane. If i don't have a good hair, i am not leaving the house. I swear by GoodLook's hairspray and Gatsby's hair wax (lovin' the gorgeous smell). Nothing expensive here but it works for me. :)
So, have you figured why i am leading a complex life?


No comments:
Post a Comment