Saturday, March 28, 2009

8th Wonder Of The World

Cupid shot me. I am bestowed with opportunity, bravado and strength to delve into an unaccustomed path. The declaration transpired in the godly bewitching hours of saturday. Right under the nose of the ebony blanketed sky. There we were, eluding every hint of subtle trepidations. It became almost magically surreal when confessions abound. Time froze. An eerie but enchanting silence beckons. I became a part of your life. You manifested your indelible presence in my heart. It's such a beautiful transition. Love of the unknown is no longer a peculiar thing to say. It can be as general as the mind and heart wants to believe. It's a perfect and normal as any relationships allowed. I hope the magical dust could loom for as long. I will let things work themselves out. It's the affairs of the heart which does not need the patronizing of the mind.

Believe me babe, i'll be the greatest man you ever loved. I can be the best boyfriend material comparable to any refined romantic flicks or novels. You asked for me. And you will get the one true me. I entrust and invest my faith in this. I love the sweetness of the forbidden fruit. I love the vibe that you emanate. I am enchanted.

LOVE.

No comments: