The exams are drawing near. Frankly speaking, i have not embarked on any revisions or researches as yet. The textbooks are as thick as a skull. The lecturer will only supplement the class with possible exam topics only during the final lesson of the semester. Hmf...I wish i have the diligency to dutifully feed my mind by casually reading the whole ten topics. But i am not motivated to do so right now. I've been busy amassing presentation materials, writing essays for submission and everything relative to my studies.
It will be another stab for an A tomorrow. It's good that the lecturer is flexible enough to allow students to re-do their presentations. He gave me the ultimatum. Settle for a B or do a little bit more to acquire an A. It's a win-win situation. If the sophomore attempt falls flat, a B will still be awarded. Awww...that means i get to perform my glass shattering songs again!
I think i've fallen in love over the weekend. It's stupendous by all accounts because people know me as the reluctant lover, hopeless romantic or the cynical bastard. I am a commitment-phobe too. I am not eager to divulge any previews on that person because i might elicit some eyebrow-raising reactions and sheer backlash. It's fairly unorthodox and since the feelings are mutual, i am willing to accept that person to be a part of my life.
I need a companion badly. Sure, buddies, besties and friends can accede to your itinery/agenda-ladened timetable...but sometimes, you need to cling on to someone for that warmth, intimacy and sweet embrace, glistened with the love dust and all the works. I have fallen for the wrong person everytime. And the ones who are besotted with me are the ones i don't have feelings for. I am a love atheist then. But surely i can be converted to be a believer now?
You moved mountains.


No comments:
Post a Comment