
1st March. How time flies. In a few months, i will graduate with a Diploma in Mass Communications. I have been offered a place in Temasek Polytechnic to do Diploma in Police Studies, commencing late april. I don't know if i am able to juggle TWO courses of stark contrast. And commuting back and forth MDIS Campus and Temasek Polytechnic can be a doldrum affair.
I guess i cannot be perturbed by the idea of academic pursuits. Sure it's a whirlwind journey. But the focal point is to bask in as much knowledge and pick up invaluable experiences along the way. That's the way it is. No detours, no shortcuts. I am not trying to prove to anyone, or even my parents that i am a jack of all trades, and trying to practice a precarious balancing act, by committing to many engagements. I am here to prove to myself more. Pushing my limits, going beyond capabilities and going over boundaries. Life is too short to ebb it away with idling, galavanting and meandering. Do something for yourself.
Will you take my hand and we'll run for our dreams?



No comments:
Post a Comment