Monday, March 30, 2009

Euphoria

I am heavily infatuated. Love has assimilate into my physical, mental and spiritual aspect. Every minute with you feels like the world just stops spinning, and yield us momentary yet substantial bliss. I discovered my niche in you. The interlocks of embrace, sweet surrender and heart subservience validates the genuine love i have established with you.

I want to sustain this relationship for as long as time would grant us. I dream of you asleep and awake. I want to foster an incredible companionship with you. I hate to be circumspect but trust me, i will want to live and lead a life of generic proportion. I want to make public this undiscovered gem of a relationship.

I want to be able to gaze into your eyes and get lost in careless thoughts. I want you to lay on my chest and find heaven in all our bodily contacts. I thank you for being the perfect fit. The puzzle piece that i've been searching for. Believe me when i profess that it is love. You've lifted my hope. You gave me reason to concede love is a wonderful feeling. Because of you, i restored my faith. Goodbye solitude. I don't walk alone now.

Amazing.

This post is in dedication to you - H :)

No comments: