Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Poison Fruit

I've faced some turbulent moments in my life. I've sailed choppy seas and i've weathered the storm. I've learned from falling. I believe what does not kill you will make you stronger. This is in reference to a blog post of a classmate, whose naive traits has invited negative energies to permeate her head. She allows a so-called BFF to manipulate her thoughts, the BFF using her as a vessel to deride and backstabbed me. She actually believed this melodrama script that he has penned for her. The kink here is the BFF told her, i asked him to be a team member of a group project. He declined and so i ran him down for the purpose of exacting revenge. FCUK YOU. I've never talked to you, i've never liked you, i've never want you to be in my group and i have no interest to be friends with you. What makes you think you are an asset?

The unfortunate thing is the naive character here chose to buy the story. I am not going to confront you or the BFF. I am not going to hunt you both down either. I won't stoop to your level because i am way up there while you guys are beneath my feet. I am cultured. And when someone tries to hurt you, you just don't try to hurt them back. That's because you will simply be on par with their character. You will be a mirror image of their skanky attitude. I will NEVER care to be your friend again. I mean well on the ride home and everything else. But you just cannot learn to listen to yourself. Good luck girl. He will dispense you the sweets like a candy machine and the repercussion is, you keep paying for your feed. That will be the price you pay. I hope God forgives you both, because i won't.

Eric and Shane has always been my backbone and trusty sidekicks in my group projects and throughout my course of study and i don't see why we would even bother asking YOU to be a part of the outfit. I don't know why you would try to inflict harm on me when i've been nice to everyone so far. It's the most gentleman thing to do. If i don't fancy someone, i will tell it as it is and don't beat around the bush. But if you are infringing on my personal space and go around talking smack about me, then you are just sore that you can't get to be my friend. Get out of my elite and uncaring face.

On a more saccharine sweet dedication;

It's been an elevated and amazing week. I've been spending precious time with my partner. Life cannot negotiate with me a better phase of life, or trade this wonderful endeavours i've embraced so far. I found my life with you and i am confident we will weave thousands more memories. Everyday is more exquisite than the last. I am besotted. You touched me in many more ways than one. I thank you for making me your man, H.

This song is for you - THIS IS LOVE

Can you describe the moment
When two people fall in love
Some say the clouds will spin in circles
And the rain will turn to dust

The poor will start to laugh
Even the rich will start to cry
It can sneak up like a soldier
It can wake you up at night

That's what i feel when I'm standing here with you
It's what my heart has sworn to be true

This is love
It's written on my face
It's the way i lean my body towards you
Even when I'm a 100 miles away
This is love like a diamond in the sand
It took so long to find you
I can't wait another day to say

This is love
ohh
this is love yeah

You take my imperfections
And turn them into art
If i could change one thing about you
There would be no place to start
You are safety without numbers
You are dangerously wild
But you're sweeter than rock candy
And you ease my inner child

That's what i feel when i'm standing here with you
That's what my heart has sworn to be true

This is love
It's written on my face
It's the way i lean by body towards you
Even when i'm a 100 miles away
This is love like a diamond in the sand
It took so long to find youI can't wait another day to say
This is love ohh yeah

No i'm no easy angel
I'm moody like the wind
I am impatient, complicated
I am fragile deep within
But you're no fool
And i'm no little girl
Have we not found there is love in the world?

This is love I said it's written on my face
It's the way i lean my body towards you
Even when i'm a 100 miles away

This is love like a diamond in the sand
It took so long to find youI can't wait another day to say
This is love oh this is love, love, love this, this is love

I will disclose my partner's identity when the appropriate time comes. I know you dear friends can't wait. I hope when i do, please be proud for me.

LOVE knows no sky. :)

No comments: