''I prayed for the sun after the storm. The sun came. I am glad i noticed the light that represents a ray of hope''... I was entangled in melancholia last night. I broke down yet again after a profuse bitter conversation with H, my adored. I mentioned something about 'leaving and not interfering with your life anymore'. The feeling is terrible. Somehow when you get heated in the spur of the moment, you tend to say things on impulse. I am utterly apologetic that i made H go through this agonizing moment.
I admit it is my inflating ego that warrants anyone to abide to my calling. I've been selfish. It has always been me, myself & i. And the ultimatum yields pain for both parties. I don't want to go through this calamity again. I don't wish to hurt my loved ones anymore. They have been polite and kind enough to tolerate my whims and fancies. I have always wanted things to go my way, at the expense of others. But if it compromises the healthy relationships i have fostered with people, then i know where to point the finger to.
I am sorry, H. Forgive me. There will always be time for you. I have always put you above everything else. The crown will always belong to you. You rule every part of me. I am yours truly. You said this whirlwind period is written with a permanent marker in our fairytale pages. One that you don't think you can erase. I am saying you can. Tear it out and burn the pages then. Only then we can write on a fresh new page. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, H.
To Trishma, yeah it takes a man to cry. I cried in this relationship. That speaks the genuinity of my love, i guess. I am unafraid to shed tears, only if it falls for the right reasons, for the right person.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life deals me with cards of whimsical effect. I have undergone so many changes from the beginning of this year. Four months on and i have consistently metamorphosised, attributed to significant life-changing experiences. Slightly imbalanced disposition currently but i will find my footings. Life has given me hardships but it also gave me strength to battle it.
On a cheery note, i have found my new Best Friend Forever. He is Shawal, my man. I see pieces of myself in him i swear. Like a copy of me. You rock, dude! That makes him the latest addition to round up my Top 12 BFFs. Ha... But i reckon he can easily ease his way to be my best buddy because it's uncanny that we have the chemistry and share so many things in common. We complement each other in the outlook department predominantly. Things of ironic similarity - Swagger. Check. Fit & fabulous. Check. Intelligent. Check. Viciously bitchy. Check. Hip-hop/R&B infatuation. Check. Thinks we are blacks and hails from the ghetto. Check. Fluently conversant. Check. Tight T-shirt. Check. Sports Nut. Check.
I agree we need to form our entourage. Smokin' hot dudes need apply. No females. Must NOT speak mandarin. Require to work in crazy shifts. Must know way around Singapore. Must have the guts to venture to solitary places. Must know your Lil' Wayne from Lil' Mo. Must be able to learn at least THREE Keri Hilson songs. Must have the attitude and arrogant bastard look. Must have at least O level. Must live in the East (or else it will be a bitch to send you home if west or north). Must be able to create ripples and elicit whispers each time with the entourage. Shortlisting criteria and closing date - In the thirty seconds you have to create an impression. WTH.
The list of Top 12 BFFs will be revealed in the forthcoming post...Until then, treat me to Fish & Co., buy me a Gaultier bag, don't piss me off, keep saying i am handsome and carry my balls. Maybe i will edit and tweak the list before the reveal. And no, nothing from the Little Nyonya makes the cut. ;)
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment