Thursday, April 16, 2009

Restoring The Faith

I am sorry for being both sensitive and insensitive. It's because i love you too deeply that i nitpicked every single thing that i figure will and will not do for you. It's an imperfection on my part. But you know i will keep an infinite lookout for you. Being older gives me the responsibility to shelter you from the dark, the rain and the storm. I admit i am protective over your well-being. I hope you don't deduce it as me being a control freak.

I have sacrificed so many things thus far that you may or may not be aware of. I have gone the distance. I have vowed to love you more than i can ever love myself. I look at you lovingly time and again. I cried in my heart whenever i had to leave you as we end the night. I know we have never doubted each other's love. But let me tell you my love for you has evolved into something so fortified that it's inexplainable.

I hated the part when i get those hot flushes. I tried so hard to curb any spillage of discontentment. I just want you to understand that i am vocal about it because i want you to know what and how i feel. It's like a stab to the heart when we parted at just now. I had no qualms of travelling out of my way just to send you to your venue just now. But this happened and i feel rotten. We walked away from the obvious. Please forgive me.

I am fighting my manly tears as i'm writing this. I think long and hard on my hour-long journey home in the bus a while ago and i concede, i started this mess. I want to run to you and give you my sincere and warmest hug, a tender kiss and pour more love into this works. These tears will fall only for you.

I LOVE YOU, H.

No comments: