Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Repeat Offender

I have lost count how many times i have uttered the sorry word, verbally, in text and in blogposts. We vowed to put a period to this altercation but somehow the stubborn doubt creeps in and overwhelms the feelings of you and i.

My crime is i have poor time management. I don't know how to divide my time and attention for a loved one, best friends and family. I cannot be selfish and uphold one a level up than the others. They are the most important people in my life. It will be heart-rending should a day come when i have to contemplate dropping one at the behest of another's interest.

I am trying my best to salvage this. It seems the harder we fight for it, the stronger the tidal waves come hittin'. One after another obstacle gets laid on our path. I admit my ego is brimful and it is hard to stave it off. I cannot ingest the fact that i made mistakes. I cannot be receptive of the reality of my guilt. I am oblivious to the pain i have caused in callous measures.

Now i am ready to seek your forgiveness, in all sincerity and in sobered state. And in return i only ask for you to invest the trust and faith in me. I only seek your understanding that i yearn for the company of friends too, without getting embroiled in an allegation fiasco. Again, i have not looked elsewhere because my eyes are busy looking out for you. Best believe that.

Everything you said hits home just now. You were remarkably spot-on about my ego level, my insensitivities and my failure to feel what you feel deep within. For that, i will keep them in check. I hope you don't feel like my domineering nature gets too overbearing. I am ready to face my mistake and i wish you will be responsive to my apologetic post.

Please...

No comments: