I HATE THE PART when... Part One
1. People don't say a word of thanks when you press and hold the 'open' lift button for them while they exit (I'm not your fcuking Marina Mandarin hotel lift attendant).
2. People uses LOL, ROFL, LMAO and some other retarded sms language in their blogs, sms or networking sites. It is so immature, uncultured and silly. (I just feel like throwing a chair at your face if you do).
3. People don't return their plates & trays after eating at a fast-food place or food court. (You think you are some Nepalese crown prince that the cleaner's job is to clean up after you?)
4. People parked like an idiot and taking up the next lot's space.
5. Aunties swing their handbags back and forth the ezlink tap machine at the MRT station, thus holding back irate passengers because the card buried in the bag could not find the sensor. (YOU STUPID BITCH! I SWEAR I WOULD'VE JUST KICKED YOU OUT FROM THE BACK!)
6. People do cutesy 'peace' sign in their photoshots. (It's irritating, it's not adorable and you look like a moronic demon).
7. Cab drivers spew casual, life and government-laced conversations during my cab trips. (Shut the hell up. I need my peace & quiet you son-of-a-bitch. Do i look like i want to discuss why casinos are built in our shores or share ERP grouse to you?).
8. People who are engaged with their phone calls and doing transactions at the same time at ATM machine, stalling people at the queue for a substantial amount of time.
9. Friends go out on dates with you but are incessantly busy creating/sending sms to someone.
10. Barbers & hairdressers who trimmed my sideburns despite saying 'DO NOT TOUCH THE SIDEBURNS'.
11. Family members interrupt my 'shitting' time and hurried me to come out just because they want to use the bathroom too. I very much hate to be disturbed.
12. Petrol kiosk attendant remained by your car for you to give tips. (If i give you tips for every THREE days i top-up the petrol, it might as well be the amount of your monthly salary).
13. People have 598 friends in their Facebook or Friendster, when in reality they don't know most of them. Who are you kidding?
14. Cashiers who simply threw down your change over the counter without properly depositing it at the palm of your hands.
15. Cyclists inched out of the lane and causes motorists like myself to deftly swerve the vehicle to avoid hitting them. Whose bright idea was it to allow cyclists to share the roads with motorists? Didn't anyone do a research on the disparity of speed? SACK THE LTA OR TRANSPORT MINISTER IN-CHARGE. IMMEDIATELY.
16. Waiters who promptly clear your plates after your meal. It is damn rude to do that and to even ask if diners are done with their meals. I don't like to be interrupted, be it i have done or have unfinished food on my plate.
17. People who do not leash their dogs or let it sit on chairs of public eateries. YOU FCUKING DOG. I DON'T KNOW WHO IS MORE HUMANE HERE.
18. People do not give up their seats to the elderly or children in tow and amazingly fallen into deep slumber the moment the action calls for it.
19. Surveyors, sales and marketing people stand by the MRT sheltered walkways and aggressively harass victims for their time and attention.
20. Job advertisments require 'must be able to converse with chinese speaking clients/customers'. What the fcuk is this discriminatory pre-requisite?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You My Rock
I cannot express how much i care for you, look out for you and love you with every beat of my heart. My life is complete. You make moments for me. Every minute i'm with you is so worthwhile. I cannot compare this wonderful feeling in our private moments with any other. Sometimes i wish the night don't take away the time. Your love for me means the world to me. Your arrival during the darkest hour of my life somehow has shed a light. Because of it, i found my way out.
There is no doubt in my mind the love you have furnished me. You breathed love into my life. It's evident in the way you looked in my eyes. And when you consumed the essence of me. With that, i am forever a part of you. One which will saturate in your flesh and blood. My dear, I want to hold on to this for now and for always. You consistently tell me how much you love me. And how much you misses me when we are apart. And even hearing my voice can uplift your day. I thank you. I really am listening despite you constantly confiding in me on your day's going-ons. I want to hear everything you want to tell me. I care to know.
I hope you help me to keep our love afloat. Allow me to reside in your heart and keep me under the tightest of security. I believe you will. Because what we have is real. I truly am at peace when you rest on my chest. I am your diamond. You are my rock.
- I LOVE YOU, H. -


No comments:
Post a Comment