I can safely wrap the week on a good note, albeit some impediment challenged my patience and strength. The week has been a whirlwind affair i must add. It was a concoction of the good, the bad, and the ugly of situations and circumstances.
Roll the camera...
I will begin my Diploma in Police Studies in Temasek Polytechnic tomorrow. A part of me rejoices for the fact that i have made it to poly after an arduous educational journey. It will be a THREE year course. When that is completed, i will have an array of qualifications in my arsenal.
'N' & 'O' Levels. Professional Certificate in Marketing & Communications/Diploma in Mass Communications from University of Oklahoma, U.S. Diploma in Police Studies, TP.
But i am not stopping short of amassing credentials. Studying is a lifelong journey. Most people are glad to have completed their school life. But it is otherwise in my case. I will gun for my Advanced Diploma & Bachelor's Degree in Mass Comm. in the near future when i am financially stable. I reckon most of my extra income will be invested in my studies.
People buy hot new shoes, a blazin' jacket, high-end electronic gadgets or spend carelessly when they have money to spare. I am not in that league. I don't hanker for material things. Yes, it will be nice to own that sleek digital camera or extravagant mobile phone..No does it for me. On hindsight, i have lived the luxury life of getting the things i want. But priorities changed as i grew older and wiser. I am devoted to my studies. I am anticipating tomorrow with delight. :)
Later in the evening will be a grandeur affair. It is Star Awards 2009. I am an ardent viewer of this award show. I've been watching it ever since i grew to appreciate and savour local dramas. I mean, come on. Don't we all grow up watching local drama serials, apart from those retrolicious cartoons? This is the thing of childhood. Chinese drama serials are often reflections of life. I corroborate that. The local dramas churned out are truly remarkable. Good script, good acting and good plots...Well, i guess what fascinates me most will be the choice of clothes the artistes wear later and the dramatic wins and shockers. Grits.
Still on a good note, ANTM cycle 12's Natalie, aka The Arrogant Bitch, has been ousted. God is fair. I've been waiting and my prayers are answered. For the uninitiated, she was the resident bitch of Top Model. Aren't we all sucker for intense hatred for bitches in reality shows who looms around for as long that we fanatically watch the shows week after week so that we will see them to their timely death? Survivor Tocantins wrapped my week too. Tyson the son of a bitch got eliminated. Wee.
Final semester for the final Mass Comm. module kicked off yesterday. Couple of freshly-baked hotties spotted, bigger turnout, plenty new faces and genial lecturer whose hilarious choice of clothes(green shirt/green vest/green trousers) tickled me silly...It's too early to foresee potential friends but it's all good. I will graduate in a hasty future. Yesh!
I am thinking of putting forth my vocal skills for Singapore Idol 2009. You think i cut it? Everything is hazy in my mind and intuitions have not send any precise signal. I am not dying to be on TV. I just love singing. Okay, and i want to be a recognised face. What gives?
I promise to get a new job soon and i will align my finances to be moderately stable. Hurdles stumped me. Family and a couple of friends have bailed me out from the financial impairment. I will sail through. Everything that has a start surely will have its endings. Right?
Life - You've not made me weaker. I get my strength from your tests and i am a living proof. I can deal with you whatever comes this way. I am challenged by your battles and to concede defeat is not the way i have built my life thus far to be. I am brave. My ego and my arrogance is my guard. My faith and beliefs are firmly implanted. My strength is stupendous. You are stupid to think you can make and break me. I will knuckle-punch your balls, bitch. Trust a try.
I LOVE H.


No comments:
Post a Comment