I am not attending TVRP class today. Lethargy has overwhelmed me and inspired me to hibernate at home. My mind would prolly deviate far from my physical vessel and take a stroll along Orchard Road or somewhere in a boutique in Vivocity. Then the lecturer will whack my head with his uninspiring textbook for not paying attention to his sermon.
I need to administer full concentration and get in sound shape everytime i get to class. Today is remotely impossible. My limbs and c**k just froze with weariness and i really really really wanna stay in and revitalise. And do some manly cry for The Little Nyonya show. Heez. I gotta go harass Shane and ask what transpired today. See you in a while.
PS: The Little Nyonya is worth paying your due attention to. It has fine casts, superb acting skills, good script and morsels of cultural knowledge you may inadvertently pick up while watching it. =)
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment