Back again. So year 2009 is imminent. I have not spare myself even a dimunitive bit of time to draw up my resolutions. I can't help but wonder if any would materialized. I have simple wishes for the New Year. It's not far-fetched. Neither are they overtly ambitious of sorts. Here are my TOP 20:
1. Complete my TWO Diplomas + Degree 2. Find a new government job. 3. Travel to exotic countries 4. Work on a swimmer's body 5. Take part in a reality TV show 6. Participate in triathlons 7. Pick up Japanese/Spanish/French 8. Attempt anything and everything at least ONCE 9. Undergo Lasik 10. Learn ONE big word everyday 11. Fulfill needy children's wishes 12. Meet influential people/icons 13. Read more books 14. Ask parents to retire 15. Maintain a healthy lifestyle 16. Get into a serious relationship 17. Buy my own pad 18. Cut my own album 19. Be an inspiration to others 20. Be Somebody
Life ain't gonna be this hard eh?
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment