'I Believe If You Allow People To Choose & Decide Who & What Is The Real You, That's When You'll Get Into Trouble'
Thursday, December 25, 2008
As promised. Just some of my conventional swimming trunks...you need to do more to let me show you the skimpier ones...ha...wait for future posts..when i strut in them at the pool? Waaaa! Anyway why am i showing you these, sia?
I am 27 years old. I have a swagger that may present itself as offensive. I am of a different mould. I am not bound and gagged by your conservative point of view. Restraining orders to curb my liberal principles do not function with me. I speak my mind as and when i want to be heard and make my presence distinct and perpetual in your conscious thoughts.
I have an alter-ego that calls himself Essen. You will run into him when you stifle with my cognitive standpoint.
I write for the heart that can't speak. I am the voice for the mind that desires to make a statement. People that are highly intelligent, with marvellous linguistic and amazing literary skills are sexy in my book.
No comments:
Post a Comment