Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Rain On My Parade

The dinner that Nawi and i had at Fish & Co. Express at Downtown East was simply out of this world. It did not burn holes in our pockets and the serving portions were generous. This eatery certainly tops the list and i will make a comeback very soon. We took some photos but i will upload it once i get around connecting my new phone to my pc. I'm an idiot when it comes to cabling. I guess i was a blonde in my previous life...

It was an immensed guilt for me for the streak of unfortunate events that befell Nawi. Firstly he dropped his limited edition LG mobile phone onto the cold hard ground in the downpour, and grazed it as a result. Then a parking summon was issued for the absence of parking coupon. Damn. If only we did not plan to have dinner just now. I gotta figure something out soon to appease him and get his mind off these niggling issues. But he's generally not fastidious by nature. Perhaps i could buy him dinner on saturday? I don't know...

On a cheery note, i got myself a smokin' hot blue swimming trunks. That would add up to the many trunks i already have in my drawer. I will look great in it, man. Regardless of the notion that men will look tacky in Speedos. Once i tone down my figure a bit and trim the baby fats off (idling at home is not doing good for my body!), i will parade the beach like an attention-seeking whore. Yeah, maybe i would post pictures of THAT here. How many Malay boys you know wear swimming trunks anyway? =)

No comments: