
Hello. I hope you had an awesome sunday. Mine was frenetic to ends. But the salvo would be the wedding solemnization of one of my good friend that i attended. I am really glad that she has set a matrimonial home with her significant other. Her radiance sparkled under the sunday's brilliant sun and she really is transitioning into a full woman. Looking at her sitting pretty at the bridal dais brimming with joy and emanating subtle regret of leaving singlehood behind, the onus is suddenly darted at me by friends and acquaintances. When will you be next?
I have a twisted love life. I've fallen in and out of love but the everlast factor does not bode well with me. I just don't have the fortune. Or is it because i don't understand the mechanics of love? Love is too intricate and complex for the mind to absorb, the heart to understand. I don't go out and seek for love because love is something that comes naturally. You'll know it if it's love when the heart sends a nagging vibe and tug your feelings whenever that person is with you. Which explains why i can't quite hold down steady relationships thus far, because what i've experienced is predominantly lust, not love. Plus the physical outlook, rather than what mattered inside the depths of the heart. I've not had such reverberation until recently. I think i've fallen for someone. I can't disclose much of this person because i think it wouldn't generate positive impression from the others, much less a nod. Frankly speaking, it seemed almost sacrilegious but i wouldn't want the opinions of others to withhold my chance at happiness. I would trust a try and delve into a relationship with that person if i can find out if similar sentiments are shared. For now, i am forcibly transcendent in my behaviour towards that person because i really want to protect the interest, and heart; and i would cater every attention, in order to make me a good man in that person's eyes.
I really can't tell you what i am feeling exactly because love is something everyone does not quite understand. But what is affirmed is that 'love' is developing vigourously in me and i can't wait to savor every opportunity i get when i am next to that person. That person might just find out in its natural course and by the little things i did, out of care, concern, trust and 'love'. I hope you see it through my eyes. Because from my eyes will lead you to my heart, where there the answer lies. For now, i am committing my focus to the other only thing that matters; looking good. Hence the picture. Have a fab week ahead.
Ps: I found you in my second semester. January is my third. That is all i would reveal. Go figure. =)


No comments:
Post a Comment