After a litany of researches, the lecturer has conformed to our vision by saying our project is in lieu of his expectations. It is coming full circle. I rejoiced. It means our efforts has harvested and produced rewarding results. I need to thank my FOUR other group members for riding the waves with me. The final icing needs to be glossed over and i hope the presentation next week will raise the bar and samurai sword-slay the other groups. Because i have absolute faith that we've got this in the bag and it will make a good show. I know.
It's a first for me. Muhammad gave me a ride back and forth in a pick up lorry, that he took custody of from his friend, who is out of the country. It wasn't glamorous, or so he pointed out, but neither was it an issue for me. I'm not high maintenance, buddy!
The core focus now is to bury my head in my textbooks because exams are heading near. I need to trim my social life and fathom the underlyings of words off the study book. I do want to attain at least Bs for these THREE modules. If i can help it. I need to round up some classmates and do group studying soon. God, my life revolves around my studies the instant i left my job...I had left behind day/night outs with good friends, the witching hour suppers, the insane shopping, the reduction of tv watching, meeting people, the freedom to lead a carefree life and not inundated with projects and assignments...The time and money invested will be worth it, when i am rewarded with the elusive academic scrolls. I will run to you you bastard.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment