Friday, December 12, 2008

Superbad


Check my playlist out - Superbad. I have had detractors stepping up, or away for that matter, telling me how i should stop demeaning people and quit being a bitch about everything. This persona is not inborn whatsoever, but a guard that i put up, or a fortress if you like to call it, to protect me from the wild elements and negative energy from people. And this is to impede their cruel intentions of taking me for a ride. I don't like to be trifled with. Because I AM a bad boy. It sure sounds brash. But if you can read people well, you know i am just like you. But damn stronger. You will find out that this veneer of mine attributes to my intuitive nature, visceral abilities and good people perception.

People say i am aloof. It couldn't be far from the truth. I won't stick around with people whom i have lack of affinity with, hence they may think we will readily be friends. I will emit a clear but subtle signal to steer clear from me. If that does not work, callousness and curt responsiveness almost always works. I don't need to be friends with just anybody. Or even keep contacts of ugly people in my contact book. You rarely call them anyway. It's a waste of space too. I can easily get irritated with people who crosses my boundaries and reject my reality and opinions. If i am chummy and extra nice to someone, that's when i know i have that friend to fall back on and one who is worthy of my time and attention. Step up to me and trust a try. You may leave a lasting impression or a purported lipstick stain on me...Ready for an opportunity?

No comments: