Hello. I'm pretty certain there'll be no use of any introduction. I am pro-social and i have accounts with the bigwigs of social networking sites, namely Facebook, Friendster, Myspace...
Call me a tech whore. I'd buy that. But call me a bitch and i will man-slap you. Ha...the word is second nature to me. Not as in like a 2am male hooker you know. But best known for my grit, bravado and unwavering spirit. And unafraid to be vocal about issues.
Honest to goodness, i am clueless on where i am in life. I do know what i want but one's destiny is purely an enigma. Yeah, i have a dogmatic approach of living but when things are not working out on your end, you become frenetic and start to question your actions and moves. Hey, be it bitter or sweet, or all sugar and spice, you pick yourself up, dust it off and walk again. Without failures, one wouldn't know his weakness ain't it? Life is not all beauty and fancy dammit.
By the way, for the record, i have resigned from the police force. It's back to student life. Devoted my time and attention to studies. I want that bloody degree in my hands before i hit 30.
For now, i am enduring and experiencing a mix of dry, uninspiring, and tormenting rounds of lectures. But i will soldier on. Them copious amount of researches, projects and assignments will not kill me.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment