I think i am suffering from sleep disorder. With the population in deep slumber, here i am wide awake and trawling websites to feed my insatiable hunger pangs for new music videos and songs, news bites and loads of youtube flicks...It's ludacris. I don't get much sleep. Neither do i sleep a lot. I have done extensive damage to my constitution. Enough said. I don't know what it'll takes to restore my vitality. Researches, revisions, late night suppers, night runs, nocturnal behaviour and late sleeping has turned me into a maniac. I need to eschew from these habits soon. But i'll keep the first two and the night runs. I need to be sedated and sobered up soon because i know it has inflicted the people around me as well for entertaining my erratic behaviour. And you thought excessive alcohol is the only thing that can morph people into an instant debacle.
On the top note of the fragrance, i am aghast, in an amused kinda way. Like as in WTF. I realized just yesterday that MDIS' day students are a repulsive bunch. Ugly dressing sense, bad hair, non-gorgeous types, unsightly to sight and you fill in the blanks. It seems most of the pretty boys and girls are those doing part-time evening studies. No wonder a recent poll showed the gorgeous breeds are those in Polytechnics and Universities. Now i am embarassed to go to school. Is this the effect of the enforcement of strict dress code that made the news? Dressing down doesn't mean dressing like clowns you trolls. Even if you look nothing like Adam Chen or Felicia Chin does not give you the right to walk in public in your bedroom look. At the very least wear something nice can? If i were a disciplinary member i would send my henchmen, armed with catapults, on the prowl in the school compound and shoot these rodents like crows.
Damn, i need to stop hating and start loving a bit more. Wait, i am digressing :( I don't want to see my world in a black, white and grey perspective like Eric does. But what i am seeing is a picturesque vision going on a kaleidoscope kinda way. You know, like a constant change in patterns of shapes and colours. If only the world can stop turning so i can relish the beauty and fancies of it. Only a dream can accomodate to this humble request. Nites.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment