I finally see the beauty of the sun. The heaviness in my heart and weight in mind has ceased to exist and now i have room in them to house the better things in life. I've been faltering of late. I blame it on my second semester, which has thankfully ended. It's been an arduous journey. But the experience has taught me to use my strength and realize my weakness. Oh, no more of woeful posts. Enough of twisted entries. I am not going to be exuding negative vibes anymore. I am drilling more insightful, beautiful and meaningful facets of life. I am starting on a fresh page and the next chapter will be by far, an enchanting read. And the fairytale begins...
The Social Behavioural Studies exam paper yesterday was not that tough. It wasn't that easy either. You just gotta do an essay in your own understanding about the psychology in Man. I wrote mother goose bedtime stories. The marker can get lullabied, yawn and fell asleep reading it. Haha...I hope Ranbir Singh won't get mad at me for not being able to fathom his module because I AM doing his GP in the last semester. Well a classmate and i, lets call him R, at his request, had a mini celebration of our own. To unwind after the paper ended. We went to hotspots. Places where vice is rampant. Nah, not trying to get ourselves lucky. But exploring gems that are untouched by Government's laws and enforcements. I am talking about Geylang, Changi Village and Fort Road. We had a blazing good time experimenting. It was something mad that i'd never done before, as in chatting up, getting picked up and pick upon. No scandalous intent though. I can get lucky anytime. I don't need to resort to that. But we have plans for more encounters. Can someone slap some sense on us already? =)
It's a good day. I'm gonna indulge in good food because my palate is on the active. I'm thinking of a swim at Pasir Ris Beach but the last i heard it is closed for a year because of some contamination in its waters. Driving to Sentosa is a bitch with the undergoing constructions. Changi is overrated. If that's not working out, i will prolly give my legs a good ol' run later in the day. Ou, or should i have a badminton duel with a friend? Shopping with an empty pocket sounds retarded. Whatever i am up to, it's gonna be a fabulous saturday. I need to enjoy my break before i start on a new career, in the airline industry? Later, kids.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment