Friday, January 2, 2009

Stand Out to Fit In

I earnestly think that i would religiously abide to my resolutions. This time around, i would leave no stones unturned. It would be a relentless pursuit to achieve my longing aspirations. I am saying no to procrastination, i will not conform to fate knowing one can write his one destiny, i will not let a dream be just a dream, i shall oppose to conventional ways of thinking, i am going to be much stronger than before, be wiser than a renaissance man and come out a fighter in the face of adversities.
I discovered this profound philosophy 'You need to Stand Out to Fit In' from a TV show last night. You echoed my understanding of it? It means one must be distinct and stand apart from the rest in order to fit in the requirements, pre-requisites and criteria. Well, it applies to every aspect in your life actually. I hope it resonates well with you as it did with me. Have a good friday.

No comments: