Wee. I am ecstatic. The Techniques of Professional Speaking & Writing looks promising. It encapsulates the one element that i think i can ace - art of language. It was an amalgamation of grammar, vocabulary, adjectives and what-have-you that you have learnt back in primary school. It's a refreshing start. The brain juice floodgates have opened and this time i think the flow will be placid and serene. I'm getting a good vibe about this module. I hope i won't derail this time around, like i did last semester. Previous posts can attest to the trainwreckage and abysmal state of mind i was in then. The lecturer is fabulous. I think we can gel well. Speaking of gel, i can't help but wonder the authenticity of the lecturer's mane. It looks stiff and did not moved an inch. I swear to God! On the other side of the coin, I am looking forward to presentation day. The core topic stems from the word - skills. I have this in the bag. I do know what i am putting forth. Just wait. Just wait.
Well, someone became chattier i see. It's good. Because a person who exudes grief and front an austere persona can inadvertently inflict the same vibe to his surroundings. I mean, if you see someone who gibbers on grief and grim issues, you figure if there is any way at all you can render help of sorts, to make the mood more uplifting. Or try to put things back on the right track. Ultimately you will get dispirited too, when that person does not want to laugh or talk to you on an amiable basis. I hope i won't have to listen to the grump chiding his modules or his life for that matter, anymore. No more drama, no more pain. You hear me, uncle?
I need to clear the hazy air here for once. To a classmate named AKEEFAHS*, thank you for taking a fancy on me and blogging about how i have touched your life one way or another. Thanks for the good stuff that you wrote about me throughout. However, i have only treated you as a friend and i harbour zero feelings for you. I refrained from getting close because you might develop progressive feelings - the last thing you wanna do is fly higher and fall harder. I really appreciate the warm attention but please divert the focus elsewhere. You have a great life ahead of you and do open up to more people. Meet great people you never thought exist in your life and try to assimilate with people you never thought in a million years you would mix with. You may find a gem amidst it all. Thank you and sorry for this admission.
Finally, today is dearest momma 48th Birthday. I want to thank you for bringing me up to be the person i am today. You gave love, strength, education, support, meaning for living and so much more. You have shaped me to be somebody you can be proud of. Everything you gave is undivided. I promise nothing but the best for you. Thank you for the times when you tide me over on the tumultuous moments of my life. For example - when i am caught in financial dire straits. You motivate me to soldier on. Your love is unconditional. Your words became my virtue. For all that and forever more - I love you, mom.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment