Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Medley For The Audience

My groin is blistered. No thanks to the bicycle seat that i was on, plying the whole of Pasir Ris Beach/Park a couple of days ago. It's hard to sit on my butt and it's a bitch during the cleaning up after finishing the big business. Being gang-banged must've felt that way. My 'virginity' feels robbed.

I can't believe this. January will leave me behind in a matter of days. I have not witnessed any semblance of resolutions being materialized. Everyday is just a repetition of previous months. Okay perhaps the part where i partake in night runs FOUR times a week now, where it used to be irregular then. And maybe my daily sustenance has tremendously been halved. I eat a lot lesser. Surprisingly i don't have any hunger pangs despite eating just once a day. I feel great.

I try to be more of an optimist too. I've flung the grey areas out of the window and my outlook on life is vivid and picturesque. Somehow i still am susceptible to mood swings and my temperament is nowhere subdued. Haha.

I am really looking forward to the last semester where i will complete the eighth and final module, plus my Graduation Project. That means i can progress to some other qualifications at some other institutions. I am doing Police Studies in TP in April. Don't ask me. I advocate lifelong learning. Studying is my hobby. The hobby that keeps me on my toes, makes my mind active, keeps me grounded in society, defined who i really am, enticed me with utter interest and something that is able to portray me as a civilized, cultured and a classy individual. I am boring you with academic talks, haven't i?

I yearn for an honest opinion. I have toyed with the idea of shaving bald. No, i am not affiliated with some religious organizations and doing it for some rituals. I want a fresh new look. I have been wearing my spiky hair for a long time. The only hairstyle that i find uber-cool. But everyone knows when my mane is unkempt and not gelled for the day, it's a sign that i am not in a 'gay' mood. I guess i will look okay being botak because the Pulau Tekong barber made me realized of being so, back during National Service.

I want to scan old photographs and save it in flash form. I mean not tangible as you would hold it in your hands. I have this all-in-one machine that scans, prints, photocopy and stuff. But the only thing i have figured thus far to operate is the photocopy part. I don't know what the other buttons can and will do. Can you believe that i had this bloody machine for three years and i am still a tech-idiot?

Shush. This is not a good thursday. My psp's charger is faulty, my anal anatomy is sore and my bedroom looks akin to a stable. Clothes, CDs, Magazines and books are in a disarray. Used clothes are strewn and they haven't gone to the laundry's. The room looked like it has been hit by Hurricane Katrina, Typhoon Nargis and El Nino and La Nina. All at once. Oprah, hear my tragedy and get someone to help clean it up!

On a more bitter note, i will not hesitate to severe ties with friends who are insolent, rude, speak to me immaturely, in a harsh tone or ill-mannered way. I have dropped friends TOTALLY from my Facebook, Friendster, Tagged or from my life for that matter and i don't have any remorse or regret whatsoever. Even if i have been friends with that person for over 10 years, i have no qualms in disposing the good memories out, together with the stinking attitude towards me. I don't apologize for things that i've said because i don't speak whatever that hangs at the tongue and in casual fashion. I speak with my mind, i choose my words carefully and i think before i speak. Get out of the room if you can't stand the heat.

If that's too hot for any of you, perhaps you can take off your clothes for starters? A hot sex is way better than a heated talk.

I think it's hot when someone calls me a bitch. Or 'you suck' - to quote from Eric Tan Keng Yong. I always tell him 'i don't suck. I'm top'. Waaa.....

No comments: