Thursday, January 8, 2009

Born Fighter

Why am i still in a state of doldrums? I am supposed to be relieved because i will be having the final paper tomorrow. Despite the umpteenth time whining about the exams, i am still feeling these inhibitions that i don't think i could shake off soon. It's prolly the cursed Dynamics of Mass Comm paper that i took in the afternoon that rendered me hapless and furnished me with anxieties, regret and despair.

It's a bit disheartening to see fellow classmates trickling down in numbers as the clock ticked furiously in the THREE hours calamity. Some had walked out even under an hour. I guess they've given up on penning essays and bullshits. Hats off. But i did put up a fight until the very last minute. It is indeed what it is. Dynamic. Everything that i thought i knew somehow got lost in translation and i was stumped over several questions. I just can't recall. Oh well, no point lamenting. It's done. I would just await by the mailbox a couple of months from now and see what the school decides to give me. I would anticipate a D. Or refund my school fees. Ha...

Psst...the invigilator actually stepped up to me and say 'your handwriting is very nice'. Why thank you miss. It's not the first compliment. But it's a first to have an invigilator reading your answers and making comments. Tsk. Whisper me the answer next time yeah? See, i made myself smile.

No comments: