Supper with TWO of my bestest sisters - Adila & Chelsea was akin to a revelry. We had a good laugh in deriding each and every soul we know in mind and bitched with total abandon. I really enjoyed their companionship because they understand me like they would on a bestseller book. I have confided the utmost of emotions and shared my life stories to them trustingly. Likewise for them. I guess we bonded in a 'yaya-sisterhood' kinda way. I have zilch understanding of the meaning man. Anyway the spaghetti was dope! Thanks guys!
Well i had sweated buckets traversing all 4km or so at Bedok Reservoir park earlier. My vigor had somehow dissipated along with my perspiration upon the 2km mark. It felt like i was driving on a punctured tyre. My ECA back in high school was athletics. It's a far cry from what i used to attempt, for instance, the annual Cross Country. I'm just a sorry state now, conceding defeat and not able to keep the pace with Nawi, who had reached the finishing point like half an hour prior? That suckling bitch! But the intense badminton friendly that we had a little later was the killer. I am feeling the lethargy and muscle strain now. I shall sleep it off and hopefully it won't be too taxing to pump the pedals when i drive out later in the day...As for my sunday's plan, i am staying in to be in the company of textbooks because tuesday is the first of three papers that i am taking for the whole week. Until the next post, excuse moi.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Where the food fotos! Load them up... Haha!
Post a Comment