Friday, January 23, 2009

Kitty Kat

Err...Woof? This is a bonus track. Eddie is away on a safari trip to Madagascar. I will blog in his place. I am Casper. Hated that name. I am ang moh. Can't you see my furry colour and blue eyes? I don't roll or backstroke like my owner claimed. Leceh you know? They think i am a three year old boy? I like to catwalk around the house but too bad nobody gives a hoot. I took this picture myself and set it on timer. After 848 takes, i finally got the shot. I used his desk as the set. I don't meow like my other friends. I go 'Breeouw!' Eddie and the family is fazed too. They don't understand my language. I mean hello dumbass, it's Icelandic! But i use the same word everytime i want to eat, pee, poo, enter in any of the 4 bedrooms. I don't sleep in Eddie's room. But they always put me on the top layer of the double decker bed in the next room. I kena jump down myself if i want to go have dinner and stuff. I'm scared of heights. Super scary. Lucky for nine lives. I would have died if i was a dog. I think it's because they don't want me to stray out of the house and hump the hot and bitchin' chihuahua who lives on the 12th floor. What more can i ask for? I sleep with the air-con on, i eat expensive food and i don't have to worry about recession, paying income tax and struggle with a job...Ok, i better stop. I want to listen to Eddie's mp3 now. I hope to find a Mariah Carey song. Or Celine Dion. What? Can't a boy dig sentimentals? I punch you and bite your crotch if you think i'm gay...Woof! Woof! Sorry...Breeouw.

No comments: