Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Save Me From Myself

Clocks are ticking in a sluggish pace. I can't persuade these eyes to shut and isolate the computer. My mind is inane of any words and thoughts. I stare blankly at the screen. The fingers are conjuring essays but the mind wandered into a relative unknown dimension. I strived to collect my thoughts but the spirit and physical vessel are detached like forlorn paramours.

My train of thoughts are obscure. I am disoriented. I have to retrieve my effervescent self. I have to summon my spirit home. I have to wage a battle against demons in my head from manipulating my battered soul. I have to restore the faith and not be ambivalent in my strength to combat dire circumstances.

I am unsure of where i am heading with this post. But i need salvation from destruction and put things right back in its place. I have strayed and gone astray. I need to rehabilitate myself and be the person i see looking back at me in the mirror. Unlike the person i have composed to be, here in my mind and there in your sub-conciousness. I have to come out and smell the petals of the fragrant flowers. I want to be vindicated. I want to do something for me without the perils of disrepute. I have to halt the biasness and discrimination. I want to live like a hummingbird uninhabited by a birdcage.

Will an open arms be reached in time to catch my fall? Will i find the elusive happiness? Will this contentment be perennial or merely a dream that can sustain only in my sleep? Wake me up and say that i am not disenchanted. You have come to fulfill me. - Eddie Yusoff

No comments: