Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Phoenix Rising

I am exhausted from all the frantic revisions. It is giving me an unwelcomed migraine. I mean i have my itineraries carefully laid out for the whole week and the last thing i need is a splitting headache to propel me towards being a trainwreck. When i am reeling from such indisposition, i will emote aggressiveness and antagonistic behavior. My attitude towards people will have adverse effects. It will take me so much to restore my composure in the aftermath of the ire.

Sometimes it is hard not to get fuming mad at trivial issues. I am easily irritated. I have a swinging mood that can shapeshift me at the snap of a finger. I don't wish to communicate with absolute anyone when i am in a momentarily seclusion. I will hurl hurtful words when people step up to me and ask what's bothering me, even if it is out of concern. I mean, leave me alone when i am incensed. It may transduced into a disorder i guess. Or perhaps mismanagement of emotions. Whatever it is, i have a lax control on anger. I am not physically aggressive though. But what is worrying is i will be of a different individual when i am angry. Maybe like Jean Grey aka Phoenix, wrecking havoc when in wrath.

You can say i am in a sullen mood at the moment. Things are not looking up. Could it be the ill-preparation for the impending exams? Have i strapped an agenda-ladened timebomb on myself? Or is it because i have few unfulfilled missions yet to be accomplished? I am leaning on faith and living on hope that the sun will shine after the rain. God, i need your strength.

No comments: